Today I received word that our visa (“Boravak”, in Bosnian) has been finished, and the papers are available for me to pick up. Thus ends a long period of waiting and uncertainty. It’s as if part of our stay here in Sarajevo has been validated. We are now legitimate inhabitants of this country, free to do as we please. » Read the rest of this entry «
Where Am I?
You are currently browsing entries tagged with visa at Language Year.
Welcome to Language Year
This is a personal blog that I started as a creative and fun way to keep track of what I am doing this year as I learn the Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian language. I blog once a day to chronicle my experience.
Connect with this blog
- I'm listening to Lover Of The Light by Mumford & Sons on Pandora http://t.co/AF0xWp6NpX #pandora 1 month ago
- I'm listening to New Slang by The Shins on Pandora http://t.co/mABHnfjsJ2 #pandora 1 month ago
- I'm listening to I Gave You All by Mumford & Sons on Pandora http://t.co/g22TRZzOcd #pandora 1 month ago
- I'm listening to Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap on Pandora http://t.co/XuUelpOWkB #pandora 1 month ago
- I'm listening to Show Me What I'm Looking For by Carolina Liar on Pandora http://t.co/RqKaA329RW #pandora 1 month ago
Topics Coveredanki auditory learning bilingual bosnia bosnian children communism Croatian Cyrillic english faith gibonni grammar greetings history input language language instructor languages leadership learning styles lexicon McDonalds memory Miss Irby monolingual output professor Sarajevo schedule scripture Serbian skakavac Spanish Taylor Irby textbook time management tourism translation true grit universal grammar visa vocabulary word order words